January 17, 2012
- Our Lives for You to See!
- THIS WEEK'S CALENDAR PICKS
- JUNK FOODS & JUNK MOODS book giveaway!
- Nuclear Cowboyz® WIN TICKETS HERE!
- Summer Camps Wanted
- WINTER DOGGIE NEWS
- DID I JUST REGISTER HER FOR KINDERGARTEN!!!???
- Disney On Ice: TICKETS ON SALE TODAY! 1/17
- PNC Broadway Across America- BILLY ELLIOT
- Vote For Shag!
- Holy Trinity School-- Open House!
- Pittsburgh Monster Jam® Tickets Now Available!
- Disney’s Treasure Buddies Coming January 31st
- Apple German Pancakes
- Broadway Dance Studio
- FOX's hit show "KITCHEN NIGHTMARES"
- Frames Of Infinity
- KinderAcademy Childcare and Learning Center
- NEW NAME FOR POPULAR LOCAL TALENT COMPETITION
- Resource Guide
- Know of an Upcoming Event?
Is your relationship with food out of balance or all consuming?
Do you faithfully diet with disappointing results?
Do you berate yourself for having poor will power?
Does something inside you sabotage your best efforts around healthy living?
Do you feed yourself with “junky thoughts” about being fat, unworthy, or undisciplined?
In Junk Foods & Junk Moods, Lindsey Smith, Certified Health Coach and recovering emotional eater, can show you a better way—one that relieves the burden of self- denial and invites both joy and health back into your life. You’ll learn how to do the following:
• Stop focusing on food as your sole nutrient
• Treat your body like a lab to understand what you really crave
• Identify and satisfy deep needs in body, mind, and spirit
• Nourish yourself with a positive mindset
• Make manageable steps into a healthy lifestyle
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC