May 22, 2012
- Happy Mother's Day Mom
- THIS WEEK'S CALENDAR PICKS
- Looking for WORK FROM HOME CONSULTANTS
- Our First Macaroni Kid Approved Badge Recipient
- FUN ON THE FARM
- Macaroni Kid "Momversation" With Andrea Baer
- End-of-School-Year Teacher Gift Ideas!
- Macaroni Fun Fact
- The Story of Miss Grace
- Hard Helmet Fitting & Free Helmet
- Macaroni Deals Are Coming Your Way!
- It Works! Ode To Your Skinny Jeans Giveaway!
- Macaroni CaresWildlife Weekend
- Triple B Farms Bakery Features Farm-Fresh Fruits
- Girls Only- SECRET COMEDY OF WOMEN-WIN 4 TICKETS
- Mom N Me Photo Contest- WIN A KATE SPADE BAG
- WHO LOVES MOMMA?????
- 911th Airlift Wing Base Needs Your Support!
- Soccer Shots - Register Today For Robinson Session
- Three Rivers Paintball & Airsoft
- How to figure those store sales ads.
- Eating Healthy In A Toxic World
- How to pick the PERFECT karate school for you!
- Pittsburgh Princess Party- Inside the NEW COTTAGE!
- Why You Should Use Tooth Soap®
- Freedom Fellowship Church Of Pittsburgh
- Homemade Summer Sidewalk Chalk
- Kids to Parks--Summer Fun Scavenger Hunt
- Macaroni Summer Safety - BOO BOO BAG
- MK Summer Safety - Always Have Your Cell Phone
- Secret Bubble Syrup
- Sponge Balls
- Summer Finger Paints
- Summer Jammie Stroll
- Summer Movie Club - Cinemark Theatres
- Summer Road Trip "I Spy" Homemade Book
- The Case Againt Colored Bu
- Pittsburgh PA Motor Speedway
- Resource Guide
- Know of an Upcoming Event?
- We care about YOU!
- Bone Marrow Screening for a Friend
- Mended LITTLE Hearts
- Kisses for Kendra Benefit Picnic
- Protect Yourself and Your Kids From Melanoma
- CHECK OUT THESE SUMMER CAMPS!
This past week I read an article in a magazine that spoke of various ways to resolve challenges with toddlers, including bedtime. For the most part our nearly 5 year old does ok with bedtime routine, but it does appear over the past few weeks that our household needs to focus a bit more on a wind down routine for her sake…and momma and daddy’s! The one thing that jumped off the page of the story and into my heart was the “Pajama Stroll.”
We implemented this new routine right away, the idea being super simple!
Goal: 7:30 bedtime.
5:00 family dinner
5:30 family game time
6:00 kiddo takes a bath, brushes teeth, and puts on jammies
JAMMIE STROLL TIME!
6:30 family puts on sneakers (or super fun slippers to entertain neighbors) and heads out for casual, calm, just take it all in and relish holding your little one’s hand time together as you stroll down the street and back home
7:00 story time
7:30 kiddo to bed
A nearly 5 year old with a strong will, fast asleep by 8pm.
Like this article? Please share the love using the FB button above!
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC