May 30, 2012
- So You Wanna Work From Home Guide
- ACK! We Need More Income! What Should We Do
- How I Did It-- Kerry Ellington
- Stay At Home/Work From Home Opportunities
- Body By Visalus
- Ignite- Get Paid Everytime You Turn On The Lights
- It Works! Global
- JAFRA Cosmetics International, Inc
- Jamberry Nails
- Market America / Shop.com
- Mary Kay- Crystal Barr
- Origami Owl -- Every Locket Tells A Story
- Project MAHMA Program With Shaklee
- Rodan+Fields Dermatologists
- Send Out Cards
- Work At Home United
- Touchstone Crystal
- Thirty-One Gifts
- MACARONI KID DISCOUNTS FOR YOU!
- Work At Home Scams And How To Recognize Them
- Your Company Is Not Listed? Let's Fix That!
- Deborah A. Roden-- She Built A Church
- Ginger Hites -- She Captures Infinity
- Mimi Crimone- She Rocks Pittsburgh - Shag Style
- Loree Mayer- She Found A Nitch In the NICU!
- Meryl Neiman -She Made Play Dates A Piece of Cake
- Tammy Guadagnoli - She Makes Magical Cake Art
- They Made Consigning-- CONTAGIOUSLY COOL
- Chrissie Barcelona- She Makes Parties… Perfect.
- Karen Rachel - She Made Soap For Teeth
- Maureen Messersmith- She Made Couponing CRAZY Cool
- Shannon Gevero-- She Makes Milestones Fun!
- Mel Bugaj-- She Tells NightLight Stories!
- Additional Companies
- It Works! Ode To Your Skinny Jeans Giveaway!
- Macaroni CaresWildlife Weekend
- Triple B Farms Strawberry Festival
- Girls Only- SECRET COMEDY OF WOMEN-WIN 4 TICKETS
- Mom N Me Photo Contest- WIN A KATE SPADE BAG
- WHO LOVES MOMMA?????
- Soccer Shots - Register Today For Robinson Session
- Summer Movie Club - Cinemark Theatres
- Summer Reading Extravaganza
- APASSIONATA Is Coming to Consol
- Macaroni Kid Cares! We're here to help!
- Alex's Lemonade Stand at Fun Fore All
- Help 2 Year Old John Blosser Jr. - -BLOOD DRIVE
- HELP US BRING A SMILE TO A SICK CHILD AT UPMC
Advice From A Pro - Tracey Hartman WAHU
"The worst thing you can do in this economy is to get a second job. The BEST thing you can do is begin a home-based business." -Dave Ramsey, The Total Money Makeover
Surely, Dave Ramsey can’t be serious! Doesn’t he know how tight money is for the average family living paycheck to paycheck? A second job would fix that, right?
Well, let’s think about that. A second job would bring in some income but would it be enough to compensate for what it would cost to have that job? The costs involved in having a second job include extra day care costs, extra clothing costs, and huge extra gas costs. There are also other, hidden costs like the time away from your children and spouse if you’re married and the time away from your friends. Also the lack of time for activities and vacations because now all your errands have to be done on the weekend if that’s not the time you’ve given to working your second job. And the incredible strain you’d be adding to your body because of sleep loss and stress levels.
So, weighing all these costs, is a second job worth it? Dave Ramsey says NOT and I agree with him.
Well, what is the alternative?
When Donald Trump was asked recently what he would do if he had it to do all over again, his matter-of-fact, one-line reply was: "I would get into network marketing."
Here are two of the biggest names in business and finance today and they’re both suggesting a non-traditional way of earning an income! There’s got to be something to that. There is! I’ve been working at home since 2004 and Love It!
Working at home means time freedom. I dictate my own schedule, every day. I get to participate in my children’s activities. I don’t have to miss their games and performances. I can schedule time for my friends to meet for coffee or a movie. This kind of freedom recharges my internal batteries which in turn makes me a better Mom, Wife and Friend.
My Home business is also giving us that extra income we needed. So what’s the catch right? I’m mean that’s what you’re thinking isn’t it? The catch is you have to WORK! It’s not easy. I’m not sitting at home on the couch eating bon-bons waiting for the mailman to drop off my check. I’m working! It also takes COMMITMENT! I have a schedule for my business which I take seriously. If I’m not putting in the time and work my business deserves then I’m not going to make the income my family needs.
The great thing is I found a great business I can do from home that’s given us the income we needed and a future full of great promise. No matter what’s happening in the economy I’m not worried. My business is based on helping other families just like mine achieve their financial goals too. I wake up every day excited for what that day will bring; new partners, new dreams to strive for, and a renewed promise of a secured future.
Does that sound like something you’d like to have? You can and I want to help you get there! Go to my website, WWW.WAHUROCKS.COM, fill out the GET FREE INFO NOW page and we’ll set up a time to show you HOW YOU CAN WORK AT HOME too.
Tracey Hartman has been an expert contributor to Macaroni Kid of Pittsburgh LLC since 2011. We're so proud to have her aboard as our expert in Working From Home! - Debby P Editor, Macaroni Kid of Pittsburgh LLC
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC