May 30, 2012
- So You Wanna Work From Home Guide
- ACK! We Need More Income! What Should We Do
- How I Did It-- Kerry Ellington
- Stay At Home/Work From Home Opportunities
- Body By Visalus
- Ignite- Get Paid Everytime You Turn On The Lights
- It Works! Global
- JAFRA Cosmetics International, Inc
- Jamberry Nails
- Market America / Shop.com
- Mary Kay- Crystal Barr
- Origami Owl -- Every Locket Tells A Story
- Project MAHMA Program With Shaklee
- Rodan+Fields Dermatologists
- Send Out Cards
- Work At Home United
- Touchstone Crystal
- Thirty-One Gifts
- MACARONI KID DISCOUNTS FOR YOU!
- Work At Home Scams And How To Recognize Them
- Your Company Is Not Listed? Let's Fix That!
- Deborah A. Roden-- She Built A Church
- Ginger Hites -- She Captures Infinity
- Mimi Crimone- She Rocks Pittsburgh - Shag Style
- Loree Mayer- She Found A Nitch In the NICU!
- Meryl Neiman -She Made Play Dates A Piece of Cake
- Tammy Guadagnoli - She Makes Magical Cake Art
- They Made Consigning-- CONTAGIOUSLY COOL
- Chrissie Barcelona- She Makes Parties… Perfect.
- Karen Rachel - She Made Soap For Teeth
- Maureen Messersmith- She Made Couponing CRAZY Cool
- Shannon Gevero-- She Makes Milestones Fun!
- Mel Bugaj-- She Tells NightLight Stories!
- Additional Companies
- It Works! Ode To Your Skinny Jeans Giveaway!
- Macaroni CaresWildlife Weekend
- Triple B Farms Strawberry Festival
- Girls Only- SECRET COMEDY OF WOMEN-WIN 4 TICKETS
- Mom N Me Photo Contest- WIN A KATE SPADE BAG
- WHO LOVES MOMMA?????
- Soccer Shots - Register Today For Robinson Session
- Summer Movie Club - Cinemark Theatres
- Summer Reading Extravaganza
- APASSIONATA Is Coming to Consol
- Macaroni Kid Cares! We're here to help!
- Alex's Lemonade Stand at Fun Fore All
- Help 2 Year Old John Blosser Jr. - -BLOOD DRIVE
- HELP US BRING A SMILE TO A SICK CHILD AT UPMC
Local Mom Mixes Lemonade with Fun and Fundraising
What do you get when you combine one mom on a mission, two determined tweens, dozens of children with cancer, a committed community, and a day of fun? The answer is help ’12 (hope, enjoy, laugh, play 2012), a new program created especially for children battling various forms of pediatric cancer. For the fourth year in a row, Lori Silvester and her two children, Kate (12) and Harrison (9), will host the area’s largest lemonade stand fundraiser to help support pediatric cancer research through Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation. This year, though, they went a step further and added help ’12 to the event, inviting children from all over the area who are currently undergoing cancer treatment, and also young survivors, to give them a chance to hope, enjoy, laugh and play together. On Saturday, June 23, 2012, from 11:00 AM until 9:30 PM, at Fun Fore All Family Entertainment Center in Cranberry Township, Silvester, her two children and husband, and a team of community volunteers will host what promises to be the biggest lemonade stand in Cranberry Township history.
WHAT: Community Lemonade Stand Fundraiser (part of Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation) &
“help ’12” for Children with Cancer
WHEN: June 23, 2012
11:00 AM – 9:30 PM
SPECIAL GUESTS & EVENTS
Pittsburgh Pirates Parrot 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
“help ‘12” for Pediatric Cancer Patients/Survivors11:30 AM – 3:30 PM
PNC Bank Cash Cube Noon – 3 PM
Smiley Cookie Decorating Noon – 4 PM
Face Painting Noon – 5 PM
Star Wars Characters from Garrison Carida 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Dunk Tank w/Seneca Valley School Teachers 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Free Miniature Golf 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Basket Raffles, Lemonade, Games All Day
WHERE: Fun Fore All Family Entertainment Center, 8 Progress Ave., Cranberry Township, PA 16066
WHY: The Silvester family and friends want to do whatever they can to help kids and their families who are fighting their own battle with childhood cancer.
The Silvesters and friends have raised over $20,000 at the lemonade stand in the first three years and their goal this year is another $20,000. “I want to work even harder this year because my friend, Rehanna, died last year of cancer,” said 12-year-old Kate Silvester. “I don’t want any child to have to go through what Rehanna went through and I don’t want any other family to have to go through what her family went through.”
to find out more information about Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, please visit www.alexslemonade.org. For more information regarding the Cranberry lemonade stand event, please visit www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/77022.
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC