June 5, 2012
- So You Wanna Work From Home Guide
- Stay At Home/Work From Home Opportunities
- MACARONI KID DISCOUNTS FOR YOU!
- Your Company Is Not Listed? Let's Fix That!
- THIS WEEK'S CALENDAR PICKS
- DISNEY’S PHINEAS AND FERB:THE BEST LIVE TOUR EVER!
- Madagascar 3 In Theaters June 8th
- Mom N Me Photo Contest Winner
- Shane Treloar - West Pittsburgh's Kid Sensation
- 2012-2013 Children's Theater Season
- Summer Movie Club - Cinemark Theatres
- Broadway Musical COME FLY AWAY @ CLO June 5-10
- Summer Reading Extravaganza
- APASSIONATA Is Coming to Consol
- Bridgeville Day on the Avenue!
- Chick-fil-A- Robinson
- Sensory Friendly Screenings
- KidsPlay at Market Square
- Pittsburgh PA Motor Speedway-Win 2 Tickets HERE!
- It Works! Ode To Your Skinny Jeans Giveaway!
- Is Music Education Disappearing In Your Area?
- Learning Photography
- Let Kids be Themselves AND More Social with GameOn
- Summer Fun!
- Music Together®
- How To Figure Those Store Sales Ads.
- How to pick the PERFECT karate school for you!
- Soccer Shots - Register Today For Robinson Session
- Three Rivers Paintball & Airsoft
- Triple B Farms Strawberry Festival
- Pittsburgh Princess Party- Inside the NEW COTTAGE!
- 911th Airlift Wing Base Needs Your Support!
- Tooth Fairy- A Sweet Letter
- Father's Day "TEA TIME"
- Go Fishing With Daddy
- History Of Father's Day
- Ice Box Cake For Dad
- Rock The BBQ! Father's Day Apron!
- Hard Helmet Fitting & Free Helmet
- Macaroni Kid Cares! We're here to help!
- Alex's Lemonade Stand at Fun Fore All
- Help 2 Year Old John Blosser Jr. - -BLOOD DRIVE
- HELP US BRING A SMILE TO A SICK CHILD AT UPMC
- Mended LITTLE Hearts
- CHECK OUT THESE SUMMER CAMPS!
- Know of an Upcoming Event?
GREAT SUMMER TIME CLASSES!
The Imperial Dragon Difference!
Aside from the fact the Imperial Dragon Tang Soo Do is THE ONLY karate school Macaroni Kid will recommend because all three of our families are thrilled with our experience! Here is a guideline to help you choose the best school for your little dragon!
Questions you should ask before you start with any karate school!
Certified Instructors? Are classes taught by an adult Black Belt who has specific training in the correct teaching methodologies to optimize learning?
Other schools: NO.Many do not have a formal training program for instructors.
IDTSD: YES! All classes are taught by Adult Black Belt Instructors who have completed one year of instructor training plus at least 4 years of martial arts training.
Free Enrollment? Is there an enrollment or start up fee?
Other schools: No.In addition to a monthly tuition payment, most schools require an upfront “enrollment” fee.
IDTSD: YES! There is no start up fee to begin training at this studio.
No Long Term Contract?Are students required to sign a long term contract to start training?
Other Schools: No. Most schools require students to sign financial contracts which require students to pay even if they stop taking classes.
IDTSD: YES! Our teaching is our contract.We know if you value our teaching you will keep coming back.
No Test Fees? Are there additional fees charged each time the student tests for a new belt?
Other Schools: No. Many schools will charge an additional fee every 3-4 months.This can range in price from $35-$85 each test.
IDTSD: YES! We do not charge an extra fee for testing at our studio.
No Equipment to Start? Are students required to have a uniform and sparring equipment in order to start training?
Other Schools: No. Most schools will ask you to invest in uniforms and sparring gear before the student has their first class.This can cost an additional $50 for the uniform and $150 for the sparring gear.
IDTSD: YES! When the student is ready they may get their uniform and sparring gear.We suggest waiting until the student is fully committed to sticking with it, before making this investment.
Free Trial Program? Are students permitted to try a class for free to see if they are going to like the martial arts and they are comfortable with the instructors?
Other Schools: No. Most schools offer an introductory program that will cost between $30-$50.
IDTSD: YES! All students coming to the studio receive their first MONTH FREE with Macaroni Kid mention!
Summer is a great time try out their Little Dragon classes on Thursdays from 10:30-11:15 for 3 year olds to Kindergarten. All 3 editors will be there with their kids because we believe in this program and these people 100%!
And they have amazing adult classes too! This editor takes them and is in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! First month free with Mac Kid mention for adults as well.
Like this article? Please share the love using the FB button above!
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC