July 24, 2012
- GO FOR THE GOLD WITH THESE OLYMPIC IDEAS
- THIS WEEK'S CALENDAR PICKS
- All Eyes On Us- We've LOST 35+LBS ALREADY
- Moraine State Park & McConnells Mills Events
- PA Distance Learning Charter School
- Pittsburgh CLO's Sunset Boulevard July 24-29th!
- 2012 North Fayette Community Days
- Find your local Farmer's Market
- ROBINSON MALL VIRTUAL DRESSING ROOM!
- Truck Touch 2012 September 29th, 2012
- Disney’s Phineas and Ferb: The Best LIVE Tour Ever
- Reflections on my Summer Vacation
- Back to School Savings Shopping Tips!
- Book PaintOh! for your next party!
- Book Your Presque Isle Mini Session Now!
- Broadway Dance OFFERS Open House! August 4 10-4PM
- HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY TO Shag Hair Salon LLC
- KinderAcademy News!
- No Hassle Birthday Parties with GameOn!
- Pittsburgh PA Motor Speedway
- Make Your Own Fairy Garden
- Edible Cooke Dough
- Pretend Fish Tank
- TOY TIME OUT
- 1st Annual Strike Back Fundraiser
- STUFF YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
- Stay At Home/Work From Home Opportunities
- CHECK OUT THESE SUMMER CAMPS!
There are some great kids events coming up at PPMS. Check August 28, kids are going to love that event. We already know they like bike races on the speedway as we have done it for many years & we found out they loved the petting zoo & pony rides June 16, 2012 & they are returning August 28. We have found the noise does not bother the animals if they are behind the grandstands so they will be moved up near our playground for the August 28 event. Kids absolutely love Monster Trucks & the first ever outdoor Monster Truck Show is coming to Allegheny County, PA at PPMS September 8, 2012!
Stock Car Racing featuring Super Late Models, Sprint Cars, Figure 8, Big Block Modifieds, FASTRAK LM, Late Model Sportsman, Stocks, Young Guns, Modified Lites, Wingless Outlaw Sprints, & Midget Sprints, plus Monster Truck appearances!
Enjoy a fun night of family entertainment at 7PM every Saturday Night April through October at Pittsburgh’s Pennsylvania Motor Speedway (PPMS). PPMS is a replica of the historic Heidelberg Raceway transplanted in North Fayette Township. Come and join us as race cars roar into action every Saturday night. New for 2012! PPMS will reschedule Saturday events to Sunday with gates opening at 4PM, racing at 6PM when Mother Nature does not cooperate!
Back by popular demand, the Free School, Scout, Youth Sports, and Military Offers are featured. Along with FREE Ohio / WV night and other promotional programs PPMS is one of the most affordable entertainment options in the Tri-State Area.For more information, visit www.ppms.com or join us on Facebook athttps://www.facebook.com/PittsburghsPennsylvaniaMotorSpeedway
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/PAMotorSpeedway .
Pit gates open at 5:00, grandstands open at 5:00; hot laps start at 6:00 and racing action begins at 7:00!Come and see one of the best family entertainment venues the Pittsburgh area has to offer!Just minutes from downtown Pittsburgh, Weirton, WV and Steubenville, OH, Pittsburgh’s Pennsylvania Motor Speedway is the place to be on Saturday nights!Dirt’s Monster Half Mile – we’ll sell you the whole seat, but you’ll only need the edge! RT 22, Noblestown Exit, Imperial, PA
Your Fast Track to Affordable Family Fun…close to home!
Grandstand Admission for Regular Action Events Adults $13, Seniors 60+ $ 12 Juniors 13 -16 $9, Children 6-12 $5 – Paid Chil’s ticket always gets a FREE gifty at the PPMS Gift Shop!, Under 6 FREE
Office Phone, Monday – Friday 412-279-RACE, 412-736-3142
Race Day Phone, 724-695-0393 or 724-695-3363
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC