July 24, 2012
- GO FOR THE GOLD WITH THESE OLYMPIC IDEAS
- THIS WEEK'S CALENDAR PICKS
- All Eyes On Us- We've LOST 35+LBS ALREADY
- Moraine State Park & McConnells Mills Events
- PA Distance Learning Charter School
- Pittsburgh CLO's Sunset Boulevard July 24-29th!
- 2012 North Fayette Community Days
- Find your local Farmer's Market
- ROBINSON MALL VIRTUAL DRESSING ROOM!
- Truck Touch 2012 September 29th, 2012
- Disney’s Phineas and Ferb: The Best LIVE Tour Ever
- Reflections on my Summer Vacation
- Back to School Savings Shopping Tips!
- Book PaintOh! for your next party!
- Book Your Presque Isle Mini Session Now!
- Broadway Dance OFFERS Open House! August 4 10-4PM
- HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY TO Shag Hair Salon LLC
- KinderAcademy News!
- No Hassle Birthday Parties with GameOn!
- Pittsburgh PA Motor Speedway
- Make Your Own Fairy Garden
- Edible Cooke Dough
- Pretend Fish Tank
- TOY TIME OUT
- 1st Annual Strike Back Fundraiser
- STUFF YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
- Stay At Home/Work From Home Opportunities
- CHECK OUT THESE SUMMER CAMPS!
How YOU can be poolside and not the sitter.
Ahhhh, Summer is here! The days are warmer and longer, the sun is brighter, and the evening breezes are ripe with the smell of flowers blooming. It’s a wonderful time of year. This is my favorite time of year not only because it’s warmer but also because it allows me to truly appreciate being a Home Business Entrepreneur!
Right now I’m sitting at Panera Bread sipping my favorite cup of coffee. I just met with a friend over said coffee and shared with her my business and all the wonderful possibilities available to her as a fellow Mom looking to earn an income from home. As we gaze around the dining area we’re both struck by the number of people here in business suits just starting their day with their customary java-jolt before they reenter the rat race. I wonder to myself how many of them wouldn’t rather be at home with their children getting ready to spend the day together poolside rather than rushing off to work. I also wonder how much the cost of daycare is cutting into their vacation money.
I used to be one of those people; rushing out the door in time to get my favorite cup of coffee before making it to my j.o.b. on time. I used to lament leaving my children with the sitter while I ran off to work. When I came home I loved hearing about their day, all the fun activities they did and the games they played. But at night after everyone was in bed and I was left alone with my thoughts I yearned for the freedom to be at home with them, playing games with them and being at the pool all day.If that’s you then we need to talk. I found a way to be at home with my children and earn an income as well. I also found the best Team to partner up with to help me reach my goals so my family’s future is not only secure, it’s thriving! I’d love to help you have the same best future for your family too. Go to www.wahurocks.com and fill out the Get Free Info Now page. I’ll give you a call and set up a time for us to share a cup of coffee and go over how our business could be your answer too!
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC