September 3, 2013
- In This Edition
- Stage Review: The Lion King
- ANIMAL FRIEND OF THE WEEK
- Doc McStuffins Returns to Disney Jr. for Season 2
- Talking to your children about September 11th
- The Coolest Creative Uses For Those Plastic Bags
- The Coolest Creative Uses For Plastic Bags- Part 2
- "I just had the craziest dream!"
- Anti-Bullying Awareness
- Are You Ready for Some Football?
- Make Your Own Slime Putty
- Pittsburgh's Pennsylvania Motor Speedway!!
- Toddler Tuesday @ the The Mall at Robinson
- CA$H IN THIS FALL WITH JBF
- RADical Days 2013
- Hi-Tech Learning’s Fall Programs Start This Month
- Soccer Shots Fall Registration- 2 to 5 Year Olds!
- Calling New & Expectant Parents!
- Celebrate Grandparents!
- S'mores Pancakes
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- FEATURED LOCAL BUSINESSES ON THE BLOCK
- Macaroni Kid Birthday Guide
- List of Winners for Recent Giveaways
- 2013 American Girl Fashion Show Model Searches
- Mom's Night Out-Latitude 40 9/6
- Truck Touch 2013 September 28th
- TWO WEEK FREE MEMBERSHIP THIS SEPTEMBER!
- American Girl Fashion Show- Save The Date
- CCM/USA Hockey All-American Prospects Game
- SPANK! The Fifty Shades Parody
Lee Ann Macik
Bullying is most widely known in its physical and emotional forms, characterized by a power imbalance between two or more students. Conversely, bulling that occurs online, known as “cyber bullying” can be more difficult to detect among students. The anonymity that makes cyber bullying unique can be problematic. The act of cyber bullying is evolving with the spread of technology inspired communication, and therefore can occur in many different places and in many different forms.
The Pennsylvania Distance Learning Charter School (PDLCS) takes great strides to ensure that students who may have been bullied in the traditional setting do not become victims of bullying in their virtual classrooms. At PDLCS, students can feel safe in knowing that all school communication systems are monitored to make sure that the primary goal among students is helping one another grow and learn. At PDLCS, teachers, students, support staff, and administrators work as a team to create a friendly, positive, and productive environment and to remind each student that they are valued member of our family.
PA Distance Learning Charter School is an exclusive paid advertiser on this publication. For almost 3 years we have promoted their facility to our readers and have worked closely with their representatives to bring an alternative option for education to our readership.
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC