A leadership development program that helps youth (age 13-15) discover their full potential through extensive leadership training that includes guest speakers, fun and engaging activities, and service projects. Our focus is to foster growth in character development, life skills, workplace readiness and community advocacy. Through this, we will inspire and prepare youth to become active, engaged and thriving members of their community.
What youth get from the program:
- Job skills/Workplace readiness
- Volunteer service hours for school, honor society, etc.
- Opportunity to connect with community leaders
- CPR & First Aid certification
- Personal development plan & leadership portfolio
- Strong sense of self purpose
- Resiliency and emotional maturity
- Certificate of Recognition