Dazzling Nights Pittsburgh is a brand new immersive, walk-through holiday lights event for your 2023 winter bucket list that the entire family will enjoy! Thoughtfully planned throughout Pittsburgh Botanic Gardens, Dazzling Nights creatively uses lights to illuminate the natural elements of 65 acres of gardens into a perfect winter wonderland.
The first spectacle and photo opp of the evening will be the massive 30-foot tree that radiantly shines from head to toe. Other wonders include beautiful dancing waves of light in the twinkling fairy garden, dynamic firecracker walkways, and a spectacular pattern of brilliant lights to music during timed shows above the Lotus Pond.
Pack up the family for Dazzling Nights Pittsburgh as this unique holiday experience that just might turn into your new favorite tradition!
Parents will hold hands lovingly as they walk through the colorful fog mimicking the aurora borealis while kids will giggle and gaze in delight at the Giant Bird's Nest entwined with lights galore.
While this is an outdoor event, you might even find yourself hoping for just a little bit of snow to make your night even more magical as you frolic through a 65-foot-long tunnel of lights. For more information on Dazzling Lights Pittsburgh , check out https://www.dazzlingpittsburgh.com/
A few things to know before you go:
- Timed-entry tickets MUST be purchased online as there will be NO ticket sales at the door. Purchase tickets HERE
- Onsite parking is $12 and must be reserved in advance online.
- Off-site parking is free and will include a complimentary shuttle service.
- Arrive 30 mins early to ensure enough travel time from the off-site parking area to Pittsburgh Botanic Garden for your Dazzling Nights entry time.
- Dress appropriately. Dress warm and wear appropriate footwear as you will be walking through gardens in various weather conditions.
- Pittsburgh Botanic Gardens is intended to be a walking experience and pathways may have a paved, woodchip or fine gravel surface depending on location. Portions of the garden may be difficult for stroller or wheelchair use due to surface, slope or stairs.
- Small kids might want to bring flashlights to immerse themselves in the experience and to help comfort in some of the dimly lit areas.
Macaroni KID was graciously hosted by Dazzling Nights Pittsburgh and Pittsburgh Botanic Gardens and can't wait to return with our families. We're also excited to share this magic with our readers! Macaroni KID has partnered with Dazzling Nights Pittsburgh to give away a family four pack of tickets and a parking pass to a lucky reader. To enter to win, please complete the form below (and check out our Instagram post HERE for a SECOND chance to win).