Parents and kids living in the Pittsburgh area - come out for a FREE day of fun and information on Saturday, March 4th from 10am-1pm.
Parents will have the chance to speak to camp directors/representatives and get the insider scoop on all the summer program offerings for Pittsburgh Kids of all ages! Preview the best kid camps and summer fun offerings in the Greater Pittsburgh area and beyond in a tradeshow-style setting equipped with FAMILY FUN!
Kids will interact with various camps with fun activities and will have chances to win great prizes. Camps include day camps for kids ranging from preschoolers to highschoolers, adventure camps, musical theater, performing arts, teen leadership, rowing, martial arts, and more!
The Hard Head Patrol from Children's Hospital will be there educating children on helmet safety as well as providing a free helmet and fitting (while supplies last) as part of their Hard Head injury prevention program.
Summer Camps and Vendors currently include:
- Falcon Summer Camp
- IDEAS Summer Camps
- The Landing
- Outside the Box Labs
- Three Rivers Rowing Association
- Top Golf
- YMCA of Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Musical Theater
- Kids of STEEL, Run by P3R
- Hard Head Patrol from Children's Hospital
- Family Chiropractic Center of Pittsburgh
- What A Character! Mascots
- Dylan's Quest
- More camps and vendors are being added daily. Check back for a detailed line-up closer to the event date.
New this year we will have a Small Business Pop-up with 20 hand-picked local companies for you to shop with. Names will be released later this week!
Register NOW for your FREE event ticket! Camp Expo Attendees MUST have an Eventbrite registration ticket to enter! The first 150 families through the door will receive a Macaroni KID Summer Camp Swag Bag!
ATTENTION CAMP VENDORS!
HAVE A SUMMER CAMP OR SUMMER ACTIVITY YOU WANT TO MARKET TO OUR FAMILIES?
WANT TO BE AN EXHIBITOR AT THE KIDS CAMP AND SUMMER FUN FAIR EXPO? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Macaroni KID reserves the right to change/replace any scheduled characters and activities or performances that may need to occur due to circumstances beyond our control. We apologize if this would occur!
** Please note that wagons and strollers will not be permitted into the expo area.
Thank you to our sponsors