Macaroni KID Robinson is THE go-to family resource to reach Pittsburgh families living in the Pittsburgh West area.
Macaroni KID Pittsburgh West is THE trusted local resource for families looking for family fun in Ambridge, Bulger, Eldersville, Clinton, Cuddy, Joffree, Langeloth, Leetsdale, McDonald, Midway, Morgan, Noblestown, Slovan, Sturgeon, Heidelberg, Coraopolis, Moon, Neville Township, Imperial, McKees Rocks, Presto, Sewickley, Ingram, Crafton, Greentree, and Pittsburgh. That makes Macaroni KID Pittsburgh West the best outlet for you to spread the message about your business, organization, or event.
We can help you build brand recognition, promote a special event, increase traffic on slow days, launch a new product, service, or location, or share your expertise with our Pittsburgh community. We also can help you plan your family friendly event or vendor show or give you an innovative, authentic aproach to your traditional marketing.
We love using Macaroni KID Pittsburgh West as a platform to promote Pittsburgh and its local businesses and organizations!
View Complete Media Kit HERE by Emily Papa
Why choose Macaroni KID Pittsburgh West as the place to spend your marketing dollars?
1. We can help you reach over 6,400 Robinson - Pittsburgh West parents and families each week
Targeted marketing is the best marketing.
Macaroni KID Pittsburgh West is the largest parent-focused online media resource in Pittsburgh. Each week we send an email newsletter to our 6,400 Pittsburgh West subscribers (over 25k for the entire Pittsburgh area). Newsletters include local family-friendly happenings, events, and activities, along with information about the local businesses families are looking for. Take advantage of our most basic form of advertising (at no cost) by submitting your family friendly event to our event calendar for us to share with our 6,400 local families. Looking for another freebie? Basic business listings (with no links back to your site) are free with the option to upgrade at anytime. Claim your FREE business directory listing here.
2. Our unique expertise
Macaroni KID Robinson - Pittsburgh West has been a consistent, trusted publication among parents in our area since 2010. Not only do we have a long standing, excellent connection with local readers, but Macaroni KID Robinson is published by a local mom of 2 who grew up in the South Hills of Pittsburgh and now lives in and plays in the Pittsburgh West area. Being an expert in the community was something I loved before publishing for Macaroni KID. That passion coupled with my background in business, love for creation and attention to small details makes this a job that I can only feel was designed for me.
3. Our readers
Macaroni KID Pittsburgh West readers are up on everything happening in our community. Their kids got their first library card at six. They show up (on time) for school concerts. They are soccer parents, working parents, and stay-at-home parents. They are passionate about supporting local businesses in our community. Macaroni KID readers are THE ideal audience for local businesses that want to connect with moms and families in our area.
Jen R., Marketing Director - Snapology
- I know you just recently took over this site and I want you to know that you are doing such an amazing job. As a franchise, Snapology deals with tons of Macaroni kid locations across the country so I know that the success of these sites and partnerships can vary greatly depending on the owner of the site. I have never gotten a campaign report - especially unprompted! This is really really great. I can tell you that of the many locations we have that partner with sites like yours, you are one of the best owners I have seen. I look forward to partnering again in the future.
Chris, Owner - Rustic Creations
- It was like some kind of magic you threw my way! After you published your article I have become busy in the store and I’ve booked an online fundraiser for a dance studio.
Ilana, Owner - Family Spinner
- Thank you for doing Macaroni Kid for our community. You’re making a big difference in the quality of kids’s lives — simple pleasures are SOOOO important right now!
Jennifer B. - Social Media Follower
- Thank so much! I ADORE Macaroni Kid!!! You blogging mommas make our towns SO much better and fulfilling for families!
Kate H. - Macaroni KID Pittsburgh Subscriber
- I didn’t even know about some of the things I have seen on your site! You have just added so much joy to my life! And these gift guides are amazing! How did I get by before you came along???
Pam K. - Macaroni KID Pittsburgh Subscriber
- EP was so kind to give me free Family Spinners today. I SO enjoy reading Macaroni Kid! Merry Christmas!
Please see examples below of what we have offered.
3-month ad package:
Bundled price includes a discount for: Website/newsletter sidebar ad • Featured Article • 2 Paid Calendar Events/Month • Social Media Posts • Business Directory listing • Welcome Email Placement
6-month ad package:
Save an additional $25 off already bundled price for: Website/newsletter sidebar ad • 2 Featured Articles • 3 Paid Calendar Events/Month • Social Media Posts • Business Directory listing • Welcome Email Placement
Annual ad package:
Save an additional $50 off already bundled price for: Website/newsletter sidebar ad • 4 Featured Articles • 5 Paid Calendar Events/Month • Social Media Posts • Business Directory listing • Welcome Email Placement • Inclusion in all relevant guides
See examples below of our work. Contact us today for pricing by filling out the form below or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising options and examples of our work:
Display ads on Macaroni KID are targeted, no-waste marketing for your local business. Ads are seen on the website and in the weekly email newsletter, and are visible on both mobile and desktop. No matter what page our reader clicks on, your ad will be visually placed for the reader to see and take action.
Leaderboard ad sample:
Sidebar ad sample:
Sponsored articles are an easy, cost-effective way to reach your target audience. The article is sent to our readers' inboxes in the week's e-newsletter, published to our homepage for one full week, and lives on the website indefinitely.
Examples of article reviews written by Macaroni KID Pittsburgh West:
- Omni Bedford Springs Resort
- Live a Life You Luuf with a Good Night's Sleep
- How to Make Joyful Holiday Stockings at Target
- Back-to-School Shopping at Sam's Club
- Find Your Family Fun at techPLAYground in South Side Works this Fall
- Helping Your Kids Stay Hydrated Just Got Easier with Creative Roots
- Do Family Night Right
- Find Your Fall Family Fun at Trax Farms
- Fall Fun at Simmons Farm
- Meliá Caribe Beach Resort, Punta Cana: Your Next Family Vacation Spot
- PAW Patrol: The Movie is on a Roll to a Theatre Near YOU!
Examples of an article provided by the sponsor:
- How Snapology Is Helping To Keep Kids Socializing Safely
- Early Intervention Is Using Teleintervention!
- 🩰 PBT Brings You Ballet Under the Stars ✨
- Join us at the Allegheny County Parks for free Fall fun!
- Weekends of Family Fun Now ON!
- How to Prepare Your Kids for a Move
Macaroni KID Pittsburgh West runs several advertising guides throughout the year that are extremely popular with our readers! They include listings and information about Ambridge, Bulger, Eldersville, Clinton, Cuddy, Joffree, Langeloth, Leetsdale, McDonald, Midway, Morgan, Noblestown, Slovan, Sturgeon, Heidelberg, Coraopolis, Moon, Imperial, McKees Rocks, Presto, Sewickley, Ingram, Crafton, Greentree, and Pittsburgh businesses or organizations. Advertise your business or offering as a featured listing or sponsor the entire guide for the season or year!
An e-blast is an email dedicated solely to your business, organization, or event. It can be sent on the date and time of your choice to our entire subscription list of more than 6,400 Pittsburgh West families. Looking to reach more famillies outside of the Robinson area? Email email@example.com to discuss a multi-site campaign to reach over 25,000 self subscribed Macaroni KID Pittsburgh readers.
Business directory listing:
Macaroni KID readers look to the business directory to find the local businesses their families need. Going above and beyond that, listing your business in the Macaroni KID Pittsburgh West Business Directory plays an important role in your website's SEO. The more sites that link back to yours, the higher search engines rank your website. Claim your free business directory listing HERE.
Business directory listing example:
It is always free to list your FREE or LOW-COST family-friendly events in the Macaroni KID Pittsburgh West calendar. Events must take place within our territory of Ambridge, Bulger, Eldersville, Clinton, Cuddy, Joffree, Langeloth, Leetsdale, McDonald, Midway, Morgan, Noblestown, Slovan, Sturgeon, Heidelberg, Coraopolis, Moon, Imperial, McKees Rocks, Presto, Sewickley, Ingram, Crafton, Greentree, and Pittsburgh or closely surrounding areas. Click HERE to submit your event.
Let's get started!
How can we help you reach your goals?
Fill out the form below or email publisher Emily Papa, firstname.lastname@example.org today so Macaroni KID Pittsburgh West can reach out to you with a personalized marketing plan of how we can help you achieve your goal of reaching Ambridge, Bulger, Eldersville, Clinton, Cuddy, Joffree, Langeloth, Leetsdale, McDonald, Midway, Morgan, Noblestown, Slovan, Sturgeon, Heidelberg, Coraopolis, Moon, Imperial, McKees Rocks, Presto, Sewickley, Ingram, Crafton, Greentree, and Pittsburgh families.