The Tull Family Theater, an independent and nonprofit cinema, offers big-city options to families living beyond the metro core.
If you’re looking for a film for the family or a special date night, this Theater is for you. How about a private rental for a special occasion or video game session on the Big Screen?
The theater opened in 2017 with brand-new construction to broaden cinematic choices for people living on the edges of Allegheny County and beyond:
- New releases
- Documentary, indie, classic and holiday films
- Cultural screenings focused on art, food, travel and museums around the globe
- Sensory friendly screenings for those with autism and other special needs
- Film festivals and works of local filmmakers
- Open Caption Wednesdays, with captions appearing on the bottom of our big screens for every film showing on each screen all day on Wednesday (Assistive Listening Devices, Closed Captioning and Audio Description remain available daily and
- Free dance and music performances.
Since its opening year, the Theater has been the tri-state’s home for the dynamic national Science on Screen® speaker/film combinations, bridging the suburbs with some of Pittsburgh’s top medical, scientific and innovation experts.
The Theater is open 365 days a year; hours and showtimes change daily, so please check our website, www.thetullfamilytheater.org.
The Theater is fully accessible, with a short walk/ramp from the municipal lot next to the building. Parking is free after 5 p.m. weekdays, after 1 p.m. Saturdays and all day on Sundays.