2022 SUMMER CAMP INFORMATION:
All Sessions will be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and will occur in June and July.
Ages: 3-Just finished Kindergarten
Cost per session: $120
Session Information: (The activities listed are just ideas, while the themes will stay the same, the actual activities may vary)
- Art All About Me: June 6, 8, 10 - Art explorations that are all about you! Children will use a variety of art materials to share about and represent themselves. Self-portraits with loose parts, graphic and painted representations, and collage are just some of the choices that will be available!
- Kitchen Science: June 13, 15, 17 - Make a snack and learn some science along the way. Children will explore and experiment with basic kitchen items and see how science and food work together to create delicious results.
- Backyard Plants and Bugs: June 20, 22, 24- Creep and crawl around our outdoor environments to see what you can find. Plant a seed and see what happens by the end of the week.
- It’s Game Time! : June 27, 29 July 1- Play Ball! Shoot hoops! We will play some familiar games and sports and learn some new ones, both indoors and out. Not a sports fan? We will also be incorporating art and literature throughout the week!
- Book Art: July 6, 7, 8 - Dive into your favorite books and try out illustrating your own pictures in the style of the authors. Eric Carle, Lois Ehlert, Peter Reynolds, Herve Tullet...the possibilities are endless!
- Full STEAM Ahead: July 11, 13, 15 -A week of STEAM! How far can you launch a pom-pom? What happens when you mix oil and water? How fast can you make an ice block melt? Spend the week creating, making, experimenting, and exploring.
- Animal Environments: July 18, 20, 22-- Children will explore the outdoor environment of our school and see if they can see where the local wildlife might live. Inside they will use a variety of materials to explore animal environments and create their own.
- Just Dance (Move and Sing!): July 25, 27, 29- Sing, dance, and perform for your fellow campers. We will focus on moving our bodies, learning new songs, and trying out musical instruments.
Registration is open. Please email email@example.com with any questions